Kick aside the spiced lattes and make room for Quinoa Pumpkin Spice Porridge – no better way to start a cold day!
When you need a healthy and wholesome breakfast that heats and treats – then our Quinoa Pumpkin Spice Porridge is a must try!
Quinoa Pumpkin Spice Porridge!
- Cover the dry quinoa with water and allow it to sit and soak on the counter for at least one hour. You are welcome to soak the quinoa longer, even overnight or up to 24 hours, but in that case you'll want to store the soaking quinoa in the fridge.
- Drain the soaked quinoa and rinse well with fresh water. Place the drained quinoa in a 2-quart saucepan over the stove and add 1 3/4 cup water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to low, allowing the quinoa to cook for 15 minutes, or until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and maple syrup and adjust the flavors to taste, if necessary. Serve warm!
- For a creamier pudding, replace the water with coconut or almond milk.
- Feel free to replace the maple syrup with any sweetener of your choice, such as honey, coconut nectar, or stevia. Just taste it as you go!
Big Oz Quinoa Flakes – Available to Buy Online
Big Oz Quinoa Flakes are available to buy online, directly from our website.
Big Oz Quinoa Flakes are naturally packed with protein and high in fiber. Free-from 14 known allergens and gluten-free. Quinoa is a well-known super-grain with a distinctive – yet subtle, nutty taste and chewy texture.
More Details / Get in Touch