You’ll never buy supermarket Granola bars again! Try these homemade – no bake, chewy Autumn granola bars made using Big Oz Jumbo Oats!
These homemade Granola bars healthy as well as tasty! Making these super-healthy snacks is so easy and quick, an ideal recipe for kids to be involved.
You also don’t need to worry about over-baking either, as they are 100% no bake – just a hob and a fridge required.
No Bake: Chewy Autumn Granola Bars
- Hob / Stove
- Large Skillet
- Large Bowl
- Small Saucepan
- 7×11 inch pan or ceramic baking tray
- Stirring Spoon
- Chopping Knife
- Tea Spoon
- Table Spoon
- Plastic Wrap / Clingfilm
- 2 1/2 cups Big Oz Gluten Free Jumbo Oats (rolled oats)
- 1 1/2 cups Walnuts and Pecans (or any nuts of your choice) - mixed together = 1.5cups
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/5 cup Raisins
- 6 tbsp Salted Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp Molasses
- Toast oats, nuts and coconut in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, stirring often. Remove to a large bowl and toss with raisins.
- Place butter, sugar, cinnamon, honey and molasses in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir into oat mixture until evenly coated. Let sit just until cool enough to handle.
- In the meantime, line a 7×11 inch pan with plastic wrap. Spoon mixture into pan, pressing down to compact. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Once firmed, remove from pan, peel away plastic wrap and slice into 16 bars (half lengthwise and then into 8). Wrap individually in plastic wrap or parchment paper, if desired. Store covered at room temperature.
Big Oz Jumbo Oats – Available Online
Big Oz Jumbo Oats are available to buy online direct from our website.
Jumbo Oats we produce and supply contain nothing but – 100% Jumbo Oats! No added salt, no added sugar, wheat free, GM Free and free from 14 known allergens!
More Details / Get in Touch